Running Man Recreation Association
Clubhouse and Pool Rental Rules
Updated January 1, 2015
A. General Rules and Regulations
1. Running Man Recreation Association (RMRA) members, in good standing, and residents (homeowners) of Running Man (henceforth known as Applicant) are permitted to rent the clubhouse for private member-hosted functions during open dates on the Clubhouse/Pool Activity Calendar (CAC). The pool is only available for rental by members of the RMRA. Any date is considered "open" until either:
2. All RMRA events will be entered in the CAC first and shall have priority over rental functions. Rentals will be placed on the CAC on a first come, first served basis (for available dates) upon receipt by the Manager of the Rental Fee plus Cleaning and Security Deposits.
3. Applications for the rental of the clubhouse and/or pool are found on the RMRA website (www.runningmanrec.com). Pool renters will be given information about how to contact the pool management company for their required forms. A completed application must be received for rental approval. Applications must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the function to be considered. Exceptions may be allowed at the discretion of the Manager. Members may apply six (6) months in advance of their event, non-members no more than three (3) months.
4. The Manager must have on file a current "Release of Liability" form for any person who submits an application. All applicants agree to hold the RMRA harmless for any and all damages apparent or perceived to said applicant and his/her guests and belongings on the premises. All applicants are responsible for their guests and their conduct. Any personal injury incurred during the usage of the clubhouse and/or pool is the sole responsibility of the Applicant renting the facilities at the time of the incident.
5. The clubhouse and pool rental fees shall be determined and approved by the RMRA Board of Directors (see D. Rental Fee Schedule).
6. The Applicant must be present to receive the keys from the Manager at the set-up time indicated on the rental application. The Applicant must be in attendance any time the facilities are open. No decorations, posters, pictures, etc. shall be attached to the walls with tape, tacks, or in any other way.
7. Functions may not be scheduled to continue past 1:00 a.m. The Manager must approve any event that needs additional time.
8. At adult events, alcoholic beverages may only be served to persons 21 years of age or older. All local, state, and federal regulations apply to these events and the Applicant is solely responsible for the compliance of such rules regarding the service of alcohol. This shall include any special permits that are required for such an event.
9. Please abide by the Running Man Community Association (RMCA) rules concerning signs. You may place two signs advertising your event on the pool grounds. Signs can be up to 2 feet by 3 feet in size. Please remove your signs at the end of your event. Signs may not be placed in the median or at the entrances to the Running Man subdivision.
10. Other rules:
11. The Manager or Board may deny use of the clubhouse or pool to any Applicant when such action is considered to be in the best interest of the RMRA. Failure to adhere to the rules and regulations may result in forfeiture of security deposit, and/or loss of the use of the clubhouse/pool, and/or loss of RMRA Membership, in addition to legal action if warranted.
B. Specific Rules and Regulations regarding youth events
1. Rental functions for children, teenagers, and young adults must be properly chaperoned. One chaperone is required for every 12 guests under the age of 21. The required number of chaperones must be present at all times during the event and must remain until the guests have departed the building and grounds. The Applicant must be present at all times during this event.2. Guests at chaperoned functions are not permitted to leave the function and return later. Chaperones are expected to monitor the arrival and departure of guests. 3. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES of any kind are allowed at youth events.
C. Rental Requirements
1. Three checks (made out to RMRA) must be submitted with the application before approval and placement on the Clubhouse Calendar. These are:
Note: Applicant liability is not limited to the amount of the deposit but will extend to any and all damages that occur as a result of the rental.
2. Applicant Responsibilities:
3. Event Period: Guests can be present only during the hours approved on the application. Two hours before the event for set-up and one hour after for cleanup are included in the clubhouse rental fee. Additional time must be paid for.
4. Cleanup Requirements: Immediately after the event, cleanup must include both outside and inside areas (see Cleanup Checklist at the bottom of this document). It is the responsibility of the Applicant to dispose of garbage. It is not to be left in the clubhouse or pool area. Food or drink spills must be cleaned up immediately to prevent damage from occurring. In the event that the clubhouse or pool area is not clean, a cleaning service will be hired. The Applicant will be charged for this fee through the Cleaning and/or Security Deposit(s).
5. The Applicant's Cleaning and Security Deposits will be refunded after the Manager verifies at the post-event walkthrough that the clubhouse/pool is left in "rentable condition".
D. Rental Fee Schedule:
|(Not for Profit)||and For-Profit||Cleaning|
|First 4 hours||$60||$170||$100/$50|
|First 2 hours||$100||Not Available||$100/$50|
|Additional time||$50/hour||Not Available|
E. Cleanup Checklist for Clubhouse:
1. Replace tables and chairs to their original positions.
2. Clean kitchen and bathrooms.
3. Sweep/mop all floors.
4. Take trash with you.
5. Check and clean outside area.
F. Closing Checklist for the Clubhouse:
1. Turn off oven and stove.
2. Set thermostat to 68 degrees if the heat is on, or 78 degrees if the air cond. is on.
3. Lock inside doors to bathrooms.
4. Turn off all lights except corner floodlight.
4. Lock all outside doors.
G. Cleanup Checklist for Pool:
1. Remove all trash from pool, deck, and surrounding grounds.
2. Turn off all lights except floodlight.
3. Lock all outside doors.
4. Guards will lock the gate.
Return to RMRA Rental Information